I thought I might have heard geese earlier this week, but definitely today a large V of what sounded like white-front geese flew over. Probably looking for a melted spot of snow to land; summer visitors but it still barely gets (up) to freezing.
© header images
Just as people must share seal meat and oil to maintain physical and social well-being, so, too, must they share knowledge --> that their minds will not rot.
3 things everyone should know to prevent pandemic flu, MRSA, RSV, pink-eye
This sitePlease let me know if links are broken or missing (The Doctor is IN page)
To read (and print) only one individual post, click on its title. This shows the comments, also. The comments contain additional or updated information. Search for "revised" to find updated info, too.
Readers may subscribe by E-mail or by a feed reader (see sidebar). Click to subscribe to the posts by RSS for posts
Click to subscribe by RSS for comments and updates (recommended if you subscribe to posts)
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer users may find the site doesn't look as nice as Firefox or Opera users, but the info is all here.
If people are interested in further developing topics (such as solid waste, environmental health, erosion and climate, cultural ecology and heritage, or alcohol control) just let me know.
Micro-thoughts are available here, Tumbld twits and newsclips
- Important–Rural Criteria for Subsistence
- Alaska Native Ph.D.s from Dr. Jessica Bissett Perea
- Note to FullTextReports followers Grab It When You See It!
- Utility of an alternative bicycle commute route of lower proximity to motorised traffic in decreasing exposure to ultra-fine particles, respiratory symptoms and airway inflammation — a structured exposure experiment
- On-line Library to close (Connotea)
- American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- 2011 in review
- Where is the Unorganized Borough jail?
- Respirator fit of a medium mask on a group of South Africans: a cross-sectional study
- Alaska heritage– oldest cremated human remains ever discovered in northern North America
- Skagway Tours M&M Tours on Alaska heritage– oldest cremated human remains ever discovered in northern North America
- The Explainer: Pandemic pandemonium » Manuel L. Quezon III on 1918 pandemic in Polynesia and Fiji (small island developing states)
- mpb on Masks — Types, Choosing (PPE)
- K. D. Motes on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- Lisa Mitten on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- Dr. Stacey Oberly on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- MPH on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- S.M.L on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
What others read here
- Ringworm questions
- Castor oil soap and Dettol Lysol
- The doctor is in
- Dettol Man or Lysol: too much of a good sanitizer can kill
- Where is... transport hub of the world
- Disinfectants for camp, field, and household
- Request for Information-- Dettol vs Lysol
- Masks — Types, Choosing (PPE)
- Jesse Lee Home, Alaska and the pandemic of 1919
- Table of Contents
Another view of groups of stuff hereAlaska birds blogging business deadline demography differing views (Thimk) environmental change H5N1 haz com help wanted history info sources local sources maps measures (scientific) news sources PPE Personal Protection preparedness public involvement questions for other students resources sanitation schoolchildren science sources sciencing tribal governments Uncategorized Updates where is Bethel
- Happy Birthday in Yup'ik
- Terminal Effects of Projectiles from Antique and Modern Firearms in Ordnance Gelatin / Bone Targets (A1908-83-0010)
- John Spalding on 1971 Mt Sanford National Guard crash, recorded 2011
- Tornado in Worcester; an exploratory study of individual and community behavior in an extreme situation
- Native Crafts Health Effects
- Panic In The Streets
- Bristol Bay Fisheries Protection Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oceanography, Gulf of Mexico, and the Outer Continenta
- Fish Expo Audio 1
- Paugvik : a nineteenth-century native village on Bristol Bay, Alaska
- New Arctic group gives Canada political competition
- Art program launched in Arctic Canadian community
- Google maps Iqaluit with backpack cameras
- Arctic resource row brings down Greenland government
- Is Arctic walrus next protected species?
- 'Protect reindeer' say Swedens indigenous Sami
- PM announces final transfer of power deal for N.W.T.
- Reindeer capacity of pastures will be calculated in Yamal
- Proposed dam presents economic and environmental challenges in Alaska
- Ottawa signs $288M contract for design of Arctic ships
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- WASH Sustainability Index Tool Webinar with Helen Petach, Harold Lockwood & Ryan Schweitzer
- USAID TRAction – Call for abstracts on househol…
- Diane Coffey – No shame in a simple pit latrine
- December 2013 WASH/Nutrition Literature Update
- Bringing Design Thinking To Social Problems, Ideo.org Focuses On The People In Need
- AND THE WINNER IS….Community-led Total Sanitation in Himachal Pradesh
You are when
Bula,Visitors. (plus 32469 unibloggers)
- 327,769 hits