I just confirmed with the Anchorage regional office of the Division of Elections–
- any registered Alaskan voter may vote anywhere (at any precinct, with or without a line)
- your vote will be a “question ballot”
- your vote will not be tallied for 10 days
- your vote for any of the local issues will NOT be counted and, naturally, you cannot vote for your own local issues and candidates when voting in another precinct
- your vote on statewide issues and candidates WILL be tallied/counted (in ten days).
Don’t be confused by “statewide”"– there is no national ballot in this country so on the statewide portion of the ballot, your vote for President/Vice-President, for Senator, and for House of Representatives will be tallied.
So, if you aren’t where you should be, go vote where you can!
Tagalog Version: (pdf)
Estado ng Alaska Aplikasyon
ng Pagpaparehistro ng