I know that US Fish & Wildlife Service is asking for help from hunters. I cannot find the announcement on the FWS website, but here is the contact info for the scientist in charge.

Deborah Rocque
Environmental Contaminants Specialist
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
Fisheries and Habitat Conservation
1011 E. Tudor Road
Anchorage, AK 99503 Phone: (907) 786-3398
Fax: (907) 786-3350
Email: deborah_rocque AT fws DOT gov
http://alaska.fws.gov/ internettv/fisheriestv/contaminantstv/directory.htm