© header images
Just as people must share seal meat and oil to maintain physical and social well-being, so, too, must they share knowledge --> that their minds will not rot.
3 things everyone should know to prevent pandemic flu, MRSA, RSV, pink-eye
This sitePlease let me know if links are broken or missing (The Doctor is IN page)
To read (and print) only one individual post, click on its title. This shows the comments, also. The comments contain additional or updated information. Search for "revised" to find updated info, too.
Readers may subscribe by E-mail or by a feed reader (see sidebar). Click to subscribe to the posts by RSS for posts
Click to subscribe by RSS for comments and updates (recommended if you subscribe to posts)
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer users may find the site doesn't look as nice as Firefox or Opera users, but the info is all here.
If people are interested in further developing topics (such as solid waste, environmental health, erosion and climate, cultural ecology and heritage, or alcohol control) just let me know.
Micro-thoughts are available here, Tumbld twits and newsclips
- Major Oak aims for top tree title
- Twenty-Year Summary of Surveillance for Human Hantavirus, USA
- Important–Rural Criteria for Subsistence
- Alaska Native Ph.D.s from Dr. Jessica Bissett Perea
- Note to FullTextReports followers Grab It When You See It!
- Utility of an alternative bicycle commute route of lower proximity to motorised traffic in decreasing exposure to ultra-fine particles, respiratory symptoms and airway inflammation — a structured exposure experiment
- On-line Library to close (Connotea)
- American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- 2011 in review
- Where is the Unorganized Borough jail?
- mpb on No one should approach the temple of science…
- Kevin Faulkner on No one should approach the temple of science…
- Paulette F. Molin on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- Tuberculosis: more anthropologists wanted | Culture Matters on Study Explores Social Effects of TB in Southwest Alaska
- Dr. Anne S. Waters, J.D., Ph.D. on Alaska Native Ph.D.s from Dr. Jessica Bissett Perea
- Cclaus on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- Jessica on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
- Linda Bane Frizzell on American Indian and Alaska Native Ph.D.s in the US– How many? Who are they?
What others read here
- Ringworm questions
- Castor oil soap and Dettol Lysol
- The doctor is in
- Geomagnetic storm alerts
- Dettol Man or Lysol: too much of a good sanitizer can kill
- Alaska's neglected heritage: National Guard, 19 February 1971
- What Kind of Tech User Are You? Pew Quiz
- A student's exposition of global warming
- Maps, Where is…
- Disinfectants for camp, field, and household
Another view of groups of stuff hereAlaska birds blogging business deadline demography differing views (Thimk) environmental change H5N1 haz com help wanted history info sources local sources maps measures (scientific) news sources PPE Personal Protection preparedness public involvement questions for other students resources sanitation schoolchildren science sources sciencing tribal governments Uncategorized Updates where is Bethel
- 2014apr15 Sunaq Tribe Subsistence Consultation
- Happy Birthday in Yup'ik
- Terminal Effects of Projectiles from Antique and Modern Firearms in Ordnance Gelatin / Bone Targets (A1908-83-0010)
- John Spalding on 1971 Mt Sanford National Guard crash, recorded 2011
- Tornado in Worcester; an exploratory study of individual and community behavior in an extreme situation
- Native Crafts Health Effects
- Panic In The Streets
- Bristol Bay Fisheries Protection Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oceanography, Gulf of Mexico, and the Outer Continenta
- Fish Expo Audio 1
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Feb/March 2015 selected studies on sanitation, hygiene & handwashing
- Frontiers of CLTS Issue 4: Sustainability and CLTS- Taking Stock
- WASHplus Weekly: Focus on WASH & Nutrition
- Trémolet Consulting – Toilets on Credit, 2015 (video)
- Pakistan president to open national sanitation conference PACOSAN II
- Sanitation monitoring – what role for the sanitation ladder? Join the discussion!
You are when
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Bula,Visitors. (plus 32469 unibloggers)
- 346,511 hits
Search Results for: Purell
I found Mr Purell at the Bethel City Clerk’s office, a great idea, Sandra. Someone is thinking of others! and practicing preparedness. [and reading | New employer business preparedness resource |/] http://cityofbethel.org GoJo PURELL Pal Desk Holder http://workplace.gojo.com/products/index.asp is available … Continue reading
Just visited western Massachusetts, Amherst area. None of the stores (including Whole Foods) and doctors’ offices, medical centers, or retirement places that I saw had any hand sanitizer available for visitors. It doesn’t take much to provide a safe reminder … Continue reading
Most important blog event of the year 2008 seems to have been sometime between 28 August and 29 August, I guess. [where is Nowhere, Alaska ] Months and Years stats Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct … Continue reading
[This is a housekeeping entry.] I suspect many readers visit for specific posts and others are using feed readers for posts and comments. While the blog format is very flexible for information and discussion it’s technical restrictions are a little … Continue reading
//engtech at Internet Duct Tape has a variety of useful tools for productive research, one of which is to automatically bundle together stuff he has noted elsewhere for a weekly post at his blog. I haven’t quite mastered this yet … Continue reading
I’m not sure how I missed this reference. It appeared in the Morbidity Mortality Weekly Report Recommendations and Reports, October 25, 2002 / 51(RR16);1-44 They provide a glossary, an interesting historical summary, a precís of skin, evaluation of behavioral changes, … Continue reading
[deadline September 16-22 2007] Handwashing for Life has three interesting, but different websites to explore. http://www.handwashingforlife.com/UK/english/index.htm UK website http://www.handwashingforlife.com/node USA website http://za.handwashingforlife.com/ South Africa website Clean Hands Week Puts Focus on Scrubbing Listen to this story… All Things Considered, September … Continue reading
This supersedes the previous contents listing 2007apr26 1918 pandemic in Polynesia and Fiji (small island developing states) 2 ways to start learning about environmental impact assessment 2005 Census Stats Released 2006 AK Bird Study Map 2006 April 13 Summit 2007 … Continue reading
Just in time for Mr Purell goes to City Hall comes this item from the BBC Many ‘ignore basic home hygiene’, Handwashing More than two thirds of people do not comply with basic hygiene principles – and men are the … Continue reading
Part I is oldest entries first. Part II is alphabetical order. Part III is popularity order.